On Saturday December 9, Members who signed up for the 2018 season had the exclusive opportunity to join the players for a Gold Coast Titans Christmas Party at Warner Brothers Movie World. Now in its sixth year, this event provides our members with the first opportunity to meet the 2018 playing squad, collect their 2018 Member Merchandise all while enjoying a fun-filled evening for the whole family. To view photos from the party, click here.
On March 25th we took a bus up to Toowoomba, leaving from Parkwood Village to Toowoomba Sports Ground for the first ever NRL match in Toowoomba! The trip included a ticket and return trip for the Titans vs Dragons match!
On Easter Sunday (April 1st) we had our usual pilgrimage up the M1 and got one over our local rivals the Brisbane Broncos! The exclusive Member Only Trip to Suncorp Stadium included a ticket to the match, return bus from Parkwood Village as well as a pre-match function at with Fish 'n' Chips and a drink at the bistro before departing!
Members receive invites throughout the year for member-only loyalty events, tiered to recognise the consecutive support for us over the years. Loyalty events for Bronze (2-4 years), Silver (5-9 years) and Gold level (10 years plus) loyalty. As well as a 1st year event for our members just joining for the first time for the 2018 season!
On May 12th, we head-up to Suncorp Stadium once-more for the Double Header where the Titans took on the Storm and Manly played the Broncos. This trip included a return bus from Parkwood Village as well as a pre-match function at The XXXX Alehouse with food platters.
• 50% off one round of 18 holes Golf
• Members pricing for Pro-Shop merchandise and apparel
• 50% off a 1-hour of Indoor Golf in an X-Golf Simulator (Maximum 4 persons per group)
• Members pricing for X-Golf Indoor Golf Simulators
• 50% off one* Family round of Mini-Golf on the famous Boulders and Badlands course (Maximum 4 persons per group - to be used in one visit*)
• Members pricing for Mini-Golf
• $25 birthday voucher
• Members pricing in the Village Lane Pizzeria, Bar and Grill
• Access to the kids play area
• Discounts on food and beverage ordered at Village Lane Pizzeria, Bar and Grill on the day of the event
Growing our rugby league club’s membership base is vital to the future success of the Titans and we’re drafting your support to help us get there!
The ‘Titans Member Draft’ program rewards existing members who go the extra mile and recruit new members for the 2018 season.
SIGN UP 5 NEW MEMBERS:
SIGN UP 6 NEW MEMBERS OR MORE:
Terms and Conditions
1. The Titans Membership Department cannot guarantee that referred members will be allocated seating adjacent to existing member’s seating
2. Membership discount applied to the referrers personal account and immediate family only
3. Promotion applies only to new Adult, Concession, Junior and Family full season ticketed memberships
4. To qualify, new members must not have been Titans members in 2017
5. Promotion closes Monday 2 April 2018
*Away fixture to be determined by the TFH Gold Coast Titans
Renew or join as a 2018 member and you are automatically entered in the draw to win fantastic weekly prizes!
Round 1 of the membership bonanza runs from Monday 23 October to Sunday 29 October. All members who renew or join in Round 1 will automatically go in the draw to win:
Basically, the Golden Ticket is the hottest ticket in town if you are a Titans fan - one prize for two people valued at over $6,500! The winner of the Golden Ticket will receive:
1. A trip for two (2) people to a 2018 TFH Gold Coast Titans away game* including:
* Away game to be determined by the TFH Gold Coast Titans in consultation with the prize winner.
2. An upgrade of your membership seating to the category above your existing seating class for the entire 2018 regular season
3. Two reserved tickets to the State of Origin at Suncorp Stadium 3
4. Corporate hospitality (Club Lounge) for two at one selected 2017 Titans home match
5. An official signed limited edition 2018 TFH Gold Coast Titans jersey
6. Two tickets to two (2) 2018 TFH Gold Coast Titans official events
7. A Titans merchandise kit
8. A money can’t buy game day experience at a selected 2018 TFH Gold Coast Titans home game at Cbus Super Stadium
|Season reserved (Premium) seating in the western grand-stand||X|
|SEASON RESERVED SEATING IN THE Eastern GRAND-STAND||X||X||X|
|Season Reserved Seating In The Northern Grand-Stand||X|
|Reserved Seating for 4 x Titans Home Games||X|
|Reserved seat tickets (x2) for a Titans home game||X|
|General Admission Seating||X||X||X||X|
|Kids Go Free*||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Merchandise Choice Items**||X||X||X|
|Classic Member Cap^||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Non-Ticketed Merchandise Kit||X||X||X||X|
|Invites To Member-Only Loyalty Events||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Member Discounts On Additional Game-Day Ticketing||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Member Only Access To Pre-Purchase NRL Event Ticketing||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Exclusive Parkwood Village Discounts And Offers||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Subscription To Titans Times Newsletter||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Member Discounts On Items In The Titans Teamstore (ONLINE)||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Free Entry To Feeder Club Queensland-Cup Fixtures||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Free Bus And Train Travel To And From Titans Home Games||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Express Entry To The Stadium On Game-Day||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Access To Members Bar On Game-Day||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|SportsPass Digital Membership||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X||X|
* When combined with a paying adult in a family of 2 or family of 4 Package
** For more information on the merchandise associated with memberships, please CLICK HERE
^ Adult, Concession and stand-alone Junior memberships only (Family Juniors are NOT included)
- For information on redeeming 4-Game, Flexi, Club or Supporter tickets, please CLICK HERE
Please note that the Aquis Gold Coast Titans Membership Department will be closed from Friday 4 November – Tuesday 8 November as we relocate offices. If you need to speak to a representative please call Emily on (07) 3367 6083 or Tallisa on (07) 3367 6084, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologise for any inconvenience caused, but look forward to speaking with you when our office re-opens on Wednesday 9 November at 9am (QLD time).